One of the world's most powerful hosting platform, Amazon Web Services, needs to be harnessed in order to create high performance apps, sites and programs. We introduce a new series of LearnUps teaching you the capabilities and power of the AWS platform and how it can be leveraged to give your software the boost it needs.
These will take place on a weekly basis and will centre around imbibing you with key knowledge around using trending technologies to build and create highly interactive, engaging and performing websites, apps and programmes using the AWS platform.
You stand to gain from free & valuable knowledge from each LearnUp as well as knowledge on the Amazon Web Services Platform.
How else do you benefit? Besides getting access to a LearnUp, you also get $100 worth of AWS credits you can use for website hosting and code uploading.
- Introduction: What are Containers & Benefits of containers?
- Containers in AWS: Custom configured Docker within AWS EC2
- ECS: Containers as a service & Benefits of ECS over custom docker
- ECS in deep: Cluster, Scheduler,Container, Task Definition, Task Pricing
- Docker Repository : Types of Docker repo, AWS docker repo
- ECR: Setup a ECR
- Application & Dockerization: Dockerizarion of a java based 3 tier applications
- ECS Application Deployment: Deployment of dockerized application in production like environment
- Advanced: Some important use cases
- Real use case scenario where we will be running a 3 tier application on ECS(AWS), the 3 tiers would be web server(nginx), app server(tomcat) & db(MySQL).
About the Speaker
Sandeep Rawat is a devops geek and a passionate Devops Architect. In his early years, Sandeep got the opportunity to head the Devops operations of Snapdeal. Since then he has continued to make path breaking contributions in the field of Devops. 2.5 years back he co-founded a Devops focussed company OpsTree Solutions. He has been instrumental in training and consulting for companies like Barclays, Mckinsey, Tesco, Target, Bullet Proof to name a few. He has trained more than 400 professionals in different disciplines of devops & he believes that the Devops revolution has just started. He blogs frequently on blog.opstree.com.
How it works ?
Register on our Platform
Complete the form to gain access to $100 worth of AWS credits.
Come to the LearnUp at the AWS office in Delhi.
Build a web app with AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Launched in 2006, AWS is provided by cloud solution concept pioneer Amazon Inc. Amazon's internal IT resource management built AWS, which expanded and grew into an innovative and cost-effective cloud solution provider.
Under the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about our challenges. If you have any questions apart from the ones listed on the right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org