One of the world's most powerful hosting platform, Amazon Web Services, needs to be harnessed in order to create high performance apps, sites and programs. We introduce a new series of LearnUps teaching you the capabilities and power of the AWS platform and how it can be leveraged to give your software the boost it needs.
These will take place on a weekly basis and will centre around imbibing you with key knowledge around using trending technologies to build and create highly interactive, engaging and performing websites, apps and programmes using the AWS platform.
You stand to gain from free & valuable knowledge from each LearnUp as well as knowledge on the Amazon Web Services Platform.
How else do you benefit? Besides getting access to a LearnUp, you also get $100 worth of AWS credits you can use for website hosting and code uploading.
- Deploy Production-Ready APIs(in Python) using AWS technologies like EC2, RDS, Security Groups, ELB, S3 etc
- Using ECS and ECR to deploy docker images
- How to leverage the AWS free services for production-ready products in the initial startup phase?
- How to leverage ECS for deploying docker images?
About the Speaker
Software Engineer at Craftsvilla
Designed a scalable backend architecture for top and middle layer services and implemented it in Python+Scala. This improved system reliability and increased development speed
- Reduced Cartpage dropoff by enabling realtime catalogmetadata update on Elastic Search using RMQ
- Improved concurrentload capacity by 6x by serving Product page using PythonFlask instead of Magento Improved response time to 1/5th byservingProductpageusingPythonFlaskinsteadofMagento
Co founder and CTO @ Fintech Startup
A passionate programer, striving to learn something new each day, can’t keep away from brainstorming new entrepreneurial ideas.
"Coding is an Art, Let's create our Monalisas- says Nimesh
How it works ?
Register on our Platform
Complete the form to gain access to $100 worth of AWS credits.
Come to the LearnUp at the AWS office in Mumbai.
Build a web app with AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Launched in 2006, AWS is provided by cloud solution concept pioneer Amazon Inc. Amazon's internal IT resource management built AWS, which expanded and grew into an innovative and cost-effective cloud solution provider.
Under the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about our challenges. If you have any questions apart from the ones listed on the right, contact us at email@example.com